Well my dears, this week has just flown by hasn’t it? Maybe it feels like that because of all the little plots for Apartment 34 swirling in my head. Or the flurry of great chats I’ve had with so many of you this week. Or the continued after-glo from Alt Summit…
I suspect it’s a combo of all three. I’m actually rather excited for the busy weekend ahead. I sense a spurt of creativity/productivity coming on!
If you’re still looking for a dose of inspiration I thought I’d leave you with some final thoughts from Alt Summit. These were provided by the keynote speaker Tina, the brilliant designer behind swissmiss.
Regardless of what you fill your days with, I think these wise words apply.
1. NOBODY CAN TELL YOU WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU.
2. SURROUNDING YOURSELF WITH SMART PEOPLE IS KEY.
3. DON’T JUST TALK; DO IT. (IF IT FAILS, MOVE ON.)
4. BE KIND AND GENEROUS. IT COMES BACK TO YOU.
5. YOUR ENTHUSIASM AND INTEGRITY ARE YOUR BIGGEST ASSETS.