Wow, well, that week flew by, but Friday, I’m glad to see ya. After all the excitement (and late nights) of prepping to launch the new site I’m afraid I might sleep through the entire weekend. But all the crazy work was well worth it. It’s been so wonderful to hear your reactions to our makeover and to know that you’re loving our renovations as much as we are!
Here are some things I thought you’d find just as fabulous:
- The new Creature Comforts is absolutely stunning. Congrats Ez!
- As is the refreshed Coco+Kelley. Everyone has the website spring cleaning bug!!
- This post is also just as gorgeous
- As is this loft. If we didn’t live in ours, I’d live in this one
- As is Jordan’s home tour on Cup of Jo. 4 people, 500 sq feet – amazing!!
- This will just make you laugh (especially if you love dogs)
We’ve also welcomed lovely new sponsors for April. Do be sure to drop in on the all-new H.D. Buttercup website, check out the great sale at designer Jamie Herzlinger’s shop, oogle the fabulous new style blog The Refined Woman and if you haven’t tried Pavan Liqueur - I’ll let you know what I think of the cocktail I plan to mix up tonight!
What do you have planned this weekend? I’ll be making the rounds of the Alameda Flea Market early Sunday morning, getting brunch with friends (my favorite meal to eat out!) and yes, sleeping in as much as possible!!
Do be sure to add another visit to Apartment 34 to your list. We’ll be sharing a rather covetable Gotta Getaway destination on Sunday. I’ve already got my dream bag packed. If coming back to the site is too troublesome, don’t worry, you can always sign up for an RSS feed. With the demise of Google Reader I’m now recommending Bloglovin and Feedly.
Either way, I do hope we’ll see you again very soon.
image via here