After working for two weeks straight, with no break, and then our world getting turned rather upside, I’m sorry, but I’m feeling a very strong urge to disconnect from reality this weekend. I know they say not to run away from your problems, but you might be able to put them on hold for 24 hours. I, for one, am going to do my very best to do just that. Thankfully Napa is only a stones throw away and I plan to take full advantage.
If you need to disconnect or enjoy a little distraction here a few things to keep your mind occupied:
- Are you looking for a font to love? This will help you!
- The just-launched To & From Gift Guide is a serious hazard to my credit card.
- I just discovered The Editor and I’m lovin’ it.
- The New York TImes takes on the juice cleanse debate. Consider yourself educated.
- This Everygirl profile of DwellStudio founder and all around cool girl Christiane Lemieux is fab.
- This gal is too dang cute.
- This one must have been reading my mind.
And a few things you might have missed!
- The darling miss MJ asked me by her blog Pars Caeli
- I shared my favorite design trends with California Home & Design
- I now have a laundry list of dry shampoos I’m going to try. Do you have a fave? Weigh in here.
We’ll also have a little surprise for you on Sunday. And by Monday, hopefully all will be right with the world again. We can only hope.