I know it’s time to buy things for other people, but admit it. You use Cyber Monday to add a few little things to your cart for yourself. Am I right, or am I right? Well I’ve been stalking the interwebs all day for the best steals, whittling it down to what I’ll be putting in my cart tonight once the babe is in bed and wine is in my hand!
1. You can never have too much lotion in the winter. This balm is the perfect elixir for dry hands.
2. I add to my sunglasses collection anytime I can. This cute pair by Loewe would add a nice light look on cold sunny days.
3. I’ve been eying this leather moto jacket for months. At 40% off, it’s officially time to pull the trigger.
5. I’ve resisted the mom clog successfully thus far, but this chic pair by Loeffler Randall has me seriously reconsidering. Those tassels are everything – as is getting them at 30% off.
6. Forever the hostess, I can never have too many beautiful bowls. These gorgeous bowls, hand carved of American beeach wood are 20% off today. I’m getting one in every size!
7. A cozy throw is a must this time of year and camel never goes out of style. I’m definitely scooping up this super soft St. Frank cashmere throw since it’s 25% off today,
8. Every year I like to retire one worn out sweater and replenish my collection with a fresh one. Rag & Bone at 40% off? Don’t mind if I do!
For more Gift Guides, CLICK HERE