Our first Live Here, Decorate With This submission comes from reader Soyoung Oh, the writer of the lovely New York City-based blog Dogear Press. It’s perfect room to wake up with this week! I’m quite confident you’ll agree. As for me, I’m headed back to trying to decide where the dishes should go!
Hi Apartment 34 readers! Thanks to Erin for having me on her blog today. I absolutely love this space. The white/wood combination, the many windows, all of that light! I also just can’t get enough of the dining chairs, the wooden bench, and the gallery wall. If I were lucky enough to live in a space like this, these are some items I would choose to add to it!
(1) Sculptural plywood elephant. Gorgeous.
(2) Love this splash of abstract, bright yellow, and the artist’s creative process (popping
balloons filled with paint on a canvas)!
(3) I am a book fiend who dreams of having a lovely, light-filled library in my house
some day. This book sounds fascinating, and I love the sea foam green/gold color
combination. Perfect for gracing a wooden bench or coffee table.
(4) Love the mix of leather and metal, and the sleek, modern lines of this chair. I’m a bit
obsessed with the cut-outs!
(5) Did I mention that I love books? I still have a fondness for anything that recalls
library card catalogs. This vintage card catalog file is beautiful and functional.
I hope you enjoyed my room selection as much I do!
Room via here.